Unfiled Tax Returns

We Can Help!

If you have unfilled tax returns, you are not alone. Many, many taxpayers unfiled returns. While the reasons vary, a common one is that people are simply so worried that they can’t pay the taxes due, they just don’t file the tax return.

This is a mistake that needs to be corrected immediately. If you are not able to pay the taxes, the IRS offers different options. But, you must be in compliance for the IRS to negotiate with you. We are here to help you.

Often taxpayers may not know how to go about getting a past due return filed, especially without information they may no longer have. They think that it is impossible to get the returns filed. This is not true. We CAN get the returns filed for you by working closely with top accounts that can prepare the returns from the information you have plus the information we obtain from the IRS.

Often if you have not filed your tax returns the IRS will file a Substitute for Return (SFR) for you. As you can imagine, the SFR is not usually in your favor. For one thing, the SFR will not take into account any non-standard deductions you are entitled to.

So the sooner you file your late tax returns, and pay your current year tax bill, the sooner we can work out a solution to your tax problems with the IRS. Don’t let unfilled tax returns paralyze you.

At Gerrard Cox Larsen, we can help. We will get the information from the IRS which shows how much income was reported by third parties for you. We can have the returns prepared from the available information. So, if you do not have records, don’t worry. We can still help based upon the best information available.

We can guide you through the steps necessary to get your back tax returns filed.

For a Free, No Obligation Consultation, contact us:

Please fill out our online form and find out what we can do to assist you.
Or call us at: 702.796.4000

From our offices in Henderson and Las Vegas, Nevada, our tax attorneys will provide aggressive, high quality legal services to clients with IRS problems.

Remember, once your unfiled tax returns are filed, we can negotiate with the IRS to solve your tax problem. Some of our other services include:

  • Levy Release
  • Installment Agreements
  • Innocent Spouse
  • Offers in Compromise
  • Appeals
  • Tax Court Representation
  • Penalty Relief

Which ever option it right for you, it is important to take action now. Even if you do not have your W-2s or other information, we can obtain the needed information to get tax returns filed.

Our fees are reasonable. We have very good business sense and we will offer an unbiased, well-considered opinion as to your best course of action.

So, if you can imagine getting the IRS off your back . . . without having to speak directly with the IRS yourself, contact us now.
Please fill out our online form, or call to schedule your free initial consultation. Payment plans are available if needed